Monday, January 12, 2009

What's Going On

I know I have been behind on the blog entries lately, but I think I have a pretty good excuse: I’ve been buried in my efforts to get Deus ex Comica: The Rebirth of a Comic Book Fan edited and revised and in the best possible shape for publication in the next couple of months. It’s well on its way, but there is a lot to the process of self-publishing a book. (Look for more announcements about the book in the coming weeks!)

I have plenty else I’d love to talk about... like the great books I’m reading (Belushi: A Biography and Marvel Chronicle: A Year by Year History) and more Marvel subscription solicits and reviews for the Marvel Noise podcast (just reread Tom DeFalco’s great Machine Man miniseries from ’84). But for now, all I can offer are teasers until I carve out some time for blogging.

No comments: