- Being at the show with my wife, kiddo, and Alan!
- Getting to spend time catching up with creator friends like Marc Sumerak and Dean Stahl. (Oh, and Alan picked up a copy of Marc's All-Ghouls School trade paperback, which I read last night. What a fun read that's definitely worth checking out!)
- Meeting cool creators like Chris Giarrusso (kiddo got his copy of G-Man signed, and we commissioned a couple of great Mini Marvel sketches!), Beck Seashols (talked Star Wars and dachshunds with the fellow native Northeast Ohioan!), Brian Atkins (Robert’s little brother!), and Bill Sienkiewicz (signed my Elektra Omnibus!), among others.
- Running into so many fellow POP! Comic Culture Club members throughout the day.
- Filling some holes in my ROM run from the back issue bins.
- Watching my wife turn to goo while meeting James Marsters (and getting to meet him myself – he was a really cool guy).