Friday, March 16, 2012

A Sort of Homecoming

I’m pretty excited to have another library visit on the horizon. I’ll be reading selections from Deus ex Comica, talking about my journey back into comics, and having what I hope will be a fun Q&A session afterwards. I love doing author visits because they bring back to me just how much I enjoyed the process of writing the book (and how proud I am of that accomplishment).

This visit will be at the Stark County District Library’s Lake Community Branch. What makes this one extra cool is that the library is located between the middle school and high school I attended. The talk is scheduled for 6:30pm on Tuesday, April 10.

These kinds of events always remind me why comics are so important to me, and the timing of this one is sure to put me that much more into the right mindset for attending C2E2 the following weekend!


Author Visit – Adam Besenyodi,
Deus ex Comica: The Rebirth of a Comic Book Fan

Tuesday, April 10
6:30pm

Lake Community Branch
11955 Market Avenue N
Uniontown, OH 44685
330.877.9975

Register for the Event
Online or by Phone

I will have copies of Deus ex Comica and a limited supply of Exo-1 and the Rocksolid Steelbots (the graphic novel I co-wrote for Action Lab Entertainment) available for purchase after the talk.

As always, if you buy a copy of Deus ex Comica direct from me, you get a free digital copy of the book for your tablet, PC, or smartphone.

No comments: