Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall for the Book Festival Update

We're down to the final week! Next Tuesday I’ll be on the Fairfax Campus of George Mason University to talk about my book, Deus ex Comica: The Rebirth of a Comic Book Fan, as a part of their 11th Annual Fall for the Book Festival! I’m very excited about being a part of this prestigious event, and am looking forward to sharing my book and having a discussion about my journey with the attendees.

Through my association with the festival, I have also been invited to be a guest on WEBR’s "The Radio Hotline with Dennis Price" that same night! I haven’t heard yet when during his 8-10pm show I’ll be on, but I’m thrilled to have an opportunity to talk about Deus ex Comica and my experiences with his radio audience.

If that's your neck of the woods, you might have seen flyers for my Fall for the Book talk at The Laughing Ogre at University Mall on Braddock Road. Thank you to Norah and Steve and everyone there for helping to get the word out about my author visit to Deus ex Comica's core audience! I’m hoping to carve out some time next Wednesday on my way out of town to stop into the store and thank them in-person and maybe pick up a comic or two. (It
is new comic book day, after all!)

If you’re in or around the area next Tues
day, I hope you’ll come to Grand Tier III inside the Center for the Arts on the George Mason University Fairfax Campus for my 3pm talk, and tune in (and call in!) next Tuesday night to WEBR!

(click to enlarge)

No comments: