Monday, March 22, 2010

Deus ex Comica Anniversary

It’s been one year since I first published Deus ex Comica: The Rebirth of a Comic Book Fan, and I have been overwhelmed by the positive reception it’s received! Thank you to everyone who has bought a copy of the book, or checked it out from the library, or come out to one of my author appearances, or said “hello” at a convention or in-store event over the last year. It’s always amazing to learn that my story resonates with someone; those are the moments that make the struggles of self-publishing and awkwardness of self-promotion all worthwhile.

If you’ve attended one of my author visits, thank you! I hope you had a good time and will tell a friend. I am readying many more appearances (some already scheduled, some still being planned) for the remainder of 2010, both locally in Northeast Ohio and elsewhere.


I do hope that if you’ve read and enjoyed Deus ex Comica you will take a few minutes to rank and review it at Amazon, Lulu, and/or GoodReads and also recommend the book to a friend. This kind of positive word of mouth is huge for little publication like mine. I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed my book and appreciate the support!


Hope your 2010 is off to a great start!

No comments: